"You and I who still enjoy fairy tales have less reason to wish actual childhood back. We have kept its pleasures and added some grown-up ones as well." -C.S. Lewis
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
"I go poo poo"
I heard Jordan yelling for me this afternoon. "I go poo poo. Momma, I go poo poo". This is what the girls say when they are done going potty and need me to help with the finishing touches...hee hee. Enjoy.
8 comments:
Too cute Bill...just too cute!
ohmy! i love the pants still on!
what a cutie!
Hey Billie! These videos are too cute. We miss you all so much.
So cute! Can't wait to see you guys! Love you!
Cute!
Hey Billie,
we have the same shower curtain!
soo cute to hear him talk.... miss you
Billie, It was so great seeing you and catching up a bit this past week. Your kids are so, so beautiful; and you are such an awesome mom! Much love!
Post a Comment