Jordan would stick his fingers in the holes of the table and then scream.Thursday, April 17, 2008
Pizza in the Square
Last Friday night we went to Marietta to eat pizza in the square. It was so fun. The kids were very exccited to go and the food was so yummy. We walked around after dinner and then got ice cream. I am hoping we can do it again this Friday.

Jordan would stick his fingers in the holes of the table and then scream.


Jordan would stick his fingers in the holes of the table and then scream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Billie,
Love your updates...can't wait to see all of you. Jordan is a handsome little guy...looks like his Daddy
Love Deb
I love jordans screaming face---and is that a belly I see on you?? Congrats on the new boy!
hey billie! looks like fun. jordan is looking so much like brian. he is such a little man.
poop your pants
This is such a great idea! Did you go again last night?
Sissy,
That is the place we went to on the care group leaders retreat, when you and brian went out of town. It is SO yummy. They have an amazing cheese garlic pizza! We will go next time for sure!
Love you,
Sara
bubbles in the pool
So it pizza on the menu again tonight? Sounds like fun!
Love,
Rhonda
Wow, you don't even look pregnant at all! I really regret all of those double quarter pounders with cheese I scarfed down when I was pregnant with Jacks. I was watching a home movie at Mom and Dad's the other day and it showed Celie and Jackie when they were a few months old. It also showed me weighing almost twice what I weigh now. IF I am ever pregnant again, I'm going to need you to coach me on healthy eating!! Celie and Jacks were laying next to each other on a blanket, just like Ava and Savanna did as babies, looking SO sweet! I'm going to try to call you this weekend. Love you!
Billie, I almost forgot you were pregnant. You look so cute with your little belley, sitting on the bench. Brian got a horter "buzz" tye haircut eh? Looks great! Sounds like you're making lots of fun memories still :)
A. Lin
Hi and how was your vacation? Hope you guys had a great time! I put up a new post last night and I hope you don't mind, but some of the pics are with Ava and Jacks with their cousins. They are such sweet pics, especially the ones with Ava and Savanna, but now I realize that I should have asked you first. Hopefully talk to you tonight. Love you!
Post a Comment