Monday, May 5, 2008

Sanibel 2008

We returned back from Sanibel Island late Saturday night and I have been so busy since. I am going to put up alot of pictures but I don't have much time to write. We had such a great time. Josiah and Francessa came with us this year too and it was so nice to get to know them better. I only wish we could of had more time.
Playing volleyball at the park. I was scared to play the first night because of being prego. but the second night I joined in and I had a blast. I was as careful as I could be....but as Sissy says "the VanRyckeghem in us won't let us not go all out."

Having fun in the park. These silly animal rides were very funny. Kate and Sara were wild but Francesca and I were cautious with our little ones.


We all rented bikes and cruised around the island a lot. It was so much fun.

Dairy Queen was a favorite stop. It was an old won with lots of character.


On Monday night we were taken out to dinner by Kate's Uncle and Aunt. We went to the Mucky Duck of course. We had set up for Clay to get the birthday pie in his face but since he couldn't sit still long enough Brian ended up getting it. It was a funny funny moment. He did get a free dessert and a free Mucky Duck shirt. He was a great sport.

All of us at the Mucky Duck.
Making our orders at Dairy Queen. And look who else was there......George W.
The guys took some fun pictures on the beach.


The girls didn't have as much luck taking a great shot. Our hair was blowing all over the place.

One morning Brian took me out to breakfest at the Lighthouse Cafe. We had a lot of fun. We rode our bikes to get there of course.
Bike riding at night was fun too. A little scary near the alligator infested (I know they were there) areas.


Fun couple pictures on the beach. And of course the guys.



This is the first picture of our trip. We always take one when we cross the Florida state line. I had to set the camera up on a flip flop so the shot isn't that great.




Renting bikes and just one of Clay's loose chain moments. I have a few shots from each time he had to stop and fix his bike.


Sorry the pictures are not in order but I hope you enjoyed them.

10 comments:

Rebekah said...

Great pics Billie!! Looks like a blast. You look so cute!!

Rebekah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie Virginia Battaglia said...

looks like great fun Billie! Glad you guys enjoyed your time :) Miss you!

Anonymous said...

I just sat here writing about how much I love your pictures of the trip and then I deleted everything by accident! Bummer! It was great chatting with you today and I can't wait to visit you guys this summer! Please tell Brian thank you for calling tonight. That was really sweet of him. We love you guys and I'll be talking to you really soon!

Kate Van said...

Good times- especially the volley-ball, we ROCKED!!! I miss you guys a lot and am so thankful for your friendship. How are the bug-bites on your legs doing :)???

abbey said...

Loved looking at your cute pics!

Bekah said...

billie, that looks like soo much fun! Love the pictures! That one of you and Brian is sooo good!

Les said...

Yay... I was waiting for you or sis to put up pictures. Looks like you all had a great time- wish I was there! (PS- Cute Belly!)

Leslie said...

You guys looks like you had such a fun time, so happy to see your pretty face and enjoying such rich fellowhip with friends and family. God truly is so good to us, miss you much!

Jane said...

Bill you are right about the crazy-ness in the Vanr's side, but unfortunatly you got some from the Dowling side as well.
That would be so me to jump on one of those sillys things just to see how fast and crazy i could go!! These are such good pics although nothing could change my mind when it came to vacation or watching my Babies!!!!
Baby's would win, hands down..
I love you all so much and please give the kiddos a big hug and kiss from Gram! Hey did Cellie ever find her little doll i got her?