Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Blue grass at Red Top Mountain

The blue grass band. They were really good and they will be playing again on July 12th. I think we will go again.
The kids loved the concert. They were able to dancce and play too. The Hoerl's came with us and passed out watermelon. Jordan loved it.

Hanging out with the friends. Several people from chruch came and we all sat together. It was a very nice night and the concert was in the woods.



5 comments:

Andrea Hollis said...

looks like fun! luv yuz!

Ginger said...

bluegrass in the woods? sounds perfect..cute kids billie!

Les said...

Lukey's favorite is watermelon too :)

Kate Van said...

yes! i'm around internet again!!! wonderful to see pictures of the kids- i miss them so much!! kisses to all!

Jane said...

Awe i love it Bill!
So good to hear fron you today!
I love hering the babies voices..
I sure miss you all and hope to see you this summer.....