Sunday, June 15, 2008

My prego shot

Well here it is...my prego shot. So many people ask me, "Are you getting big?", "How big is your belly?" etc etc. So here you go folks....



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look GREAT!!! Your body doesn't look any different at all except for your cute belly. Seriously, if I get pregnant again I will need you to move back here and be my nutritionist and personal trainer. :) Hugs and kisses to the little ones and please tell Brian Happy Father's Day from us. Love you and talk to you soon.

Ashleigh said...

You look great, Billie! How far along are you?

Ginger said...

aw--you are so cute! how far are you now?

Andrea Hollis said...

you looks amazing! c yah! love yuz!

Jane said...

Billie not sure if you'll get this but i leave all you bloggers messages but then they don't show up!
Maybe i did something to my computer,or maybe you all blocked me..Ha-ha

The Smith Family said...

Bill you look adorable!
Love you and miss you tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons!!!!!
Mag

Jenna said...

Hey Billie, you look great!! I only wish I could look as good 6 months pregnant! It was great talking to you today. I miss you tons! Wish we could come down for a visit and see that crazy Buddy of yours!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi again! I forgot to tell you this morning that Ava and Jacks have been working on "letters" to Fuzzy and Celie. Ava asked me to give you a heads up because she wanted to make sure you check the mail. I told her that I am sure you check the mail regularly but for some reason she thinks that the Georgia girls won't get their letters unless Auntie Billie Jeanne knows that they are in the mail. Yes, I know it's weird but remember who her Mother is. :)
Anyways, sorry that my girls were so loud this morning. They have been SO great lately with their behavior and manners, but they see the phone as their enemy. I'm working on that. So anyways, I have done what I promised Ava. The letters will be arriving soon. Love you!

Anonymous said...

You are such a cute pregnant mommy!! Little man will be here before you know it and how blessed to be raised in the Stewart family!! I am amazed at all you do at this stage and with such joy and grace! You are doing a great job! Love you!

Kate Van said...

you look precious. . . love the shoes too!

Unknown said...

aww i miss seeing you! you look great! hope to talk to you soon!! love you!