Happy Birthday to my sister Connie. It was yesterday! Miss you Connie and wish I could see you more often. Love you.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Catch up and a Happy Birthday
It's been a while since I posted. I guess I've been busy and I haven't taken many pictures. Here are some from Gramma and Grampa's visit last week. The girls all went to see Kit Kitridge (American Girl Movie). It was alot of fun. I got the times mixed up so we were in the theater 45 minutes early. The girls sang and danced for us and we of course ate snacks. Gramma and GG were enjoying the relaxing wait as well.


Happy Birthday to my sister Connie. It was yesterday! Miss you Connie and wish I could see you more often. Love you.
Happy Birthday to my sister Connie. It was yesterday! Miss you Connie and wish I could see you more often. Love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Did you like the movie? I've heard good things about it.
looks like fun! love u! I'm gonna call u later..
Billie,
I bet you all had a blast...wish I could take Mea and the girls places like that....
Deb
I love the pictures. Such fun memories. Gramma looks like quite the oinker with the whole bucket of popcorn on her lap!!!
Billie, thank you so much for planning such fun things when we visit. We always have such a wonderful time. I cannot wait until the movie is available to buy so I can one for here and one you all down there! Love, Mom
How fun!! We just started book 5!! Can't wait to finish and go see the movie. This series is really motivating me to try to be more thrifty and save more money! :)
Post a Comment