
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Free dinner at Chick-Fil-A
On Friday Chick-Fil-A was giving away free meals to people who dressed up like cows. It was cow appreciation day. So, us and the Andersons all dressed up and went out to dinner...FREE. It was alot of fun and you could order anything you wanted. The kids loved it. Sara's kids looked like dice because she made the cow spots CIRCLES! It was funny. And she had the best shirt of all.
All the kids sitting on the bench. Aaron gave them their "moooooing" instructions before we went in.
Our little herd getting a picture before dinner. And then the crew marching in and "mooooing".
Sara's shirt.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Oh my goodness Billie, you guys are hilarious! I would have LOVED to see the little "herd" walk into the restaurant mooing!
Joann
Too cute, just too cute. Wish we could have been there with you guys. Missing you tons.
A.Jen
how fun. You guys do the most fun stuff. I do have to wonder if we had been there if Dad and I would have cow-dressed too! I hope so!! Love to all!!! Mom/Gramma
looks like a lot of fun! the masks are so awesome! miss u and love u!
So cute! You and Brian are such fun parents. As for Mom's comment, I think that her and Dad WOULD get dressed up like a cow too. If they, especially Dad, were ok with having their pictures taken wearing "THE WIG!" and having the pictures put on the internet, then I can totally see them marching into Chick Fil A with their grandbabies. And maybe even letting out an occasional MOO! Love you and miss you tons!
Hello! I hope you are doing well!!! Just thought I'd say hi :) looks like you had fun a Chick-fil-a! (sp?) See you sunday.. Love you,
Mellie
( I think we're on for CM sunday right?) love you
Can you post some more prego pictures when you get a chance? I'd like to see how little Jack is coming along. Love you!
Post a Comment