Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bye Bye Wagon

It has come down to the final weeks before baby #4 arrives. Since our trusting old wagon only holds 5 passengers we have to upgrade to something bigger. (sad sad) We listed it on craigslist and the first person wants to buy it. It was a great car and we have lots of fun family memories in it. Bye Bye old wagon....hello ? The kids helped Brian wash it up before pictures. They had a fun time. I do have a video of Brian spraying them but I will put that up later.






10 comments:

Les said...

What did you get instead??? Jordan looks like so much fun! He and Luke would get along great I think :)

Jane said...

Oh Bill,that was a great car, and i remember how excited you were to get it!
What will you be getting? You did not say in your post.
Wow to think final weeks till baby # 4....
I'm so excited yet some-what sad, thinking I won't be there for the birth. Certainly thrilled to even be able to come though.
Love you so much Bill, and let me know what you bought.

The Smith Family said...

Awe, good bye station wagon! Love you Bill...The kids look like they were having a blast..too cute!
miss you,
Mag

Billie said...

We haven't bought anything yet. We will start a good search soon. We would like to pay cash so we will see what is available for us. We like the Astro or Safari vans. They seat 8 and are afforable for us. Brian really likes them too. And I couldn't care a less as long as it runs and I don't have to worry about breaking down on the interstate. I will keep you all posted on what we get, when we get it. We are headed up to the mountains for the weekend without the kids and a guy in church let us borrow a convertable Saab for the trip. I am excited! Chat with you all later. love you.

Anonymous said...

First of all, Have a wonderful, refreshing and restful time this weekend. You are gonna feel like two little newlyweds off on your own with the top down. It is so comforting for you too to know that the kids are doing so well with the Bauers. And having such fun playing with Rachie. Such a blessing.
I too have so many fun memories of our times in the Volvo. I will miss the old gal too. So what if we didn't have air conditioning!!

The outfits look great. You are doing an amazing job. Just a little plug here, many variations of these darling once piece outfits and dresses will be available in the hopefully not so distant future through our Stewart family business, A. J. Jacks Cloting Etc. The name is derived from the initials of all of our grandchildren, Ava, Jacqueline, Jordan, Aidan, Cecelia, Kirsten, Savanna and the name of our grandchild born in the year of the business start-up, Jack. Keep us in mind as we are in the beginning stages of building an inventory. thanks!!! Mom/Gramma

Andrea Hollis said...

hello! I'm gonna miss that wagon..:). I still remember the time you sat in the trunk for me on the way to Emily's grad party! :) Looks like the girls and Bud fun! Can't wait 'till the baby comes! love u!

jess said...

Billie.....I love the post, and can't believe how big the kiddos have gotten. I miss talking to you and love you dearly! Call me soon.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! So glad for you!! I will pray that the transaction goes through and God will lead you to the right van for your family!!

Leslie said...

Hey Billie, I remember when you got the wagon,ohh the kiddos are growing up so fast, esp Savannah her face is maturing. Thanks for your note of encouragement it meant so much. I wish I could HUG you too. Love you

The Smith Family said...

Bill!
Get postin' girl...you can't be that busy with a husband, three kids and a baby on the way ;)
I'll call you soon!
Love and miss you,
Mag