Monday, August 4, 2008

projects


Here are a couple projects I have been working on these past couple months. I have several more but need to take pictures of them. We had 5 baby showers this summer so these little outfits were my gift. It was alot of fun making them.














14 comments:

Katherine M. said...

What great gifts! Love and miss you.:)

Bekah said...

billie, these are sooo cute! great idea! love the fabrics!

Andrea Hollis said...

ahhh! those r soo cute! you have so much talent!!!

The Smith Family said...

Cute Billard!!!
Love you and miss you tons!
Mag

Jane said...

Bill these are so adorable!
You did get such great talent,and enjoy seeing how you use it. Hey did you ever make me a bag?
Just was wondering... Sure could use one, hint-hint...
Love you and so excited to come down!

Anonymous said...

Billie-
Those are so adorable! Love the one with the brown fabric. You are so creative! Remember our acrobatics outfits we made on your old sewing machine? Those were great!!
Joann

Katie Virginia Battaglia said...

a couple of those are mine and I can hardly wait to put her in them!! heehee :) Love you Billie!

Anonymous said...

Hey BJ,

This is Mellisa Roe again! I just can't get over how domestic you are. It's almost like the whole world has kept moving forward and you have been able to keep yourself in the 1900's. Your like a modern day Ma Ingles! On your next post could you please show me how to knit winter hat?

Love your stuff,
Mellisa

Billie said...

Aaron T Anderson (mellisa roe) what are you doing looking at my blog...and wasting your time writting those silly messages? Check your email in the morning I sent you something. love you too.

The Smith Family said...

Keep it up Mellisa roe...I enjoy reading your comments.
Billie, Aaron would never look at blogs and make silly comments...he's way too busy for that. What are you thinkin girl?! You really should contact Mellisa, it sounds like she is in need of a friend....
A. Jen

The world of Michigan said...

Oh Mo ellisa please keep up the comments. I did not know you were into Blogs? Do you have one of your own, would love to check it out. Oh by the way, i think you need to get back in and hit the Turbo, you may need some color...
Love you so much, Mom

Anonymous said...

great job on the button holes! maegan

Anonymous said...

It's me again. I put our plug for the company in the wrong place. Any who are interested, please see the comments in the blog prior to this one. Thanks! Mom/Gramma

Anonymous said...

Dear Billie and Brian,
Your outfits are great. Very professional. Your mom dad in-law gave me your blog. Please let me know how to make a blog. Love, Mrs.Havens