Our newest family member!!!!hospital but after walking around there for a little while and my
contractions not being regular or very strong, we left!
Brian, Katy and I watched part of a movie and ate ice cream at home
and half way through the movie the contractions became very hard and 5 min apart- back to the hospital and immediately got a room!

Sara, Christina (Plouffie) and Kate
we welcomed little brother into the world on Thursday at 2:43am!




24 comments:
Congratulations Brian and Billie! He's adorable!
awww... congratulations!!!
Yay Billie! Congratulations to you and Brian. I am very happy for you and celebrate Jack Williams's birth. What a precious little guy. Can't wait to see him in person. Love and miss you.
Bil ~ he's so handsome!!! congrats! love you guys!!!
Billie, i am so happy for you guys. Now your fam is complete with buddies for everyone. Makes me soooo excited for Kate and Clay to have their little one. Love ya Jap
Oh Billa!
He is so sweet. Sure wish I could be there to hold that cute little guy. And I love his name!
Ya done good again Billa and Mr.!! Talk to you soon. Hugs all around.
Love and miss you so very much,
A.Jen
Jack & Virginia....sounds like a lovely couple! Congratulations Stewarts! What a wonderful & blessed month September has turned out to be!!!
Congratulations! He's adorable!
Yeah he's here! Congratulations Brian and Billie! Look forward to meeting little Jack.... talk to you soon. Smiles,
Courtney
We are so excited for you guys! Congratulations!! I can't wait to see him! Love you girl!
Bil - he's so cute! wish we could be there to see & hold him! I love the name! Love and miss you!
kate & wes
Hey Billie, He is gorgeous!! He looks so much like Savanna did! Congratulations to the entire family for your newest bundle of joy! I wish so much that we could come see him today. But, give him a GREAT BIG KISS from all of us. We love and miss you all!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS BRIAN & BILLIE!!!!
What a beautiful little guy. Love his name!
Joann
CONGRATS! i'm so happy for u!
Love the name Bil. He is really cute, wish I could kiss him! Hope you are feeling well and have lots of help when you get home...
congrats!! and just the day before you were telling me your kiddos were never early! :) and the first thing i thought when i saw his pic was he looks just like Buggies! love you much, aunt bizzel
aaaawwww!!! I cant wait to see him in person!!
i love you!
Mellie
Congrats Billie & Brian! Wish I could get my hands on that little bundle of joy! He's so cute! Love and miss you all
A. Lin
My sweet Bill,
What a JOY! Not sure when you posted this,but this was the first time i could check! Oh my does he ever look like Bugs!!!!
I need to be there. Because of my medical leave Dave thought what a great time for me to go.......
Maybe i'll check into this....
I love you so much, and PLEASE dont over do it..
I'am almost sure thats some of my problem, washing and waxing floors, cleaning the house throughly the day i got home from the hospital....after having you all..
I love you so much sis, and please rest!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Sorry about the capital letters but you know how excited I get. Jack is incredibly gorgeous and yes, he looks so much like Fuzzy did! Can't wait to hold him and smell his sweet little baby smell. Love you all! Oh, please tell Fuzzy & Celie that Ava & Jacks got their letter and picture and were thrilled!!
happy for you all---all SIX of you!! he is beautiful!
The Perrons
congrats billie!! another stewie in the world is a wonderful thing! miss you all!
Leslie
AWWW, He is so cute! Congratulations on the birth of your son!!!
Post a Comment