This afternoon the kids and I watched a movie together. The boys and I feel asleep. After I woke up I took some pictures of the boys sleeping next to one another. They looked so cute and peaceful. I can't wait for them to be best friends just like the girls. It was a great afternoon.
This week has been new for us. Aunt Cath has been such a help to us. She came over all day Monday and Tuesday and took care of us. She also took Jordan all day Wednesday (what a day!). And then tonight she brought us dinner. Thank you Aunt Cath. I have loved spending time with you this week. You have been so helpful and I love you. The kids love you so much too.
I am getting back into the swing of things around here. Life is different with 4 but we are all adjusting so well. I will try to post more photos soon.



8 comments:
Oh Bill...that is so sweet..tears are forming...love them!
The boys look so sweet!!! I am so happy for you guys!
Joann
Oh that is so cute! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night- I will call to let you know what time I am bringing dinner! Love you!
sooo cute!
Oh Billie! What precious boys! I LOVE these pics! THEY WILL be best buds! I just know it.....especially if you keep telling them they are! :)
Your Aunt Cathy must have been even more blessed than you to help you so much. It's a ton of fun to help others in need (especially young Mommies with precious children like yours)!
I loved being in class with Cecelia today. She is such a doll!
Jord looks the calmest i've ever seen him (bad sentence grammatically!!!) Miss you and everybody!
hey :) it was so good to see you at church today :) i really hope i can come over soon and help you out. its just harder with school and everything. but hopefully soon i will be able to come over :)
love you and miss you!
Mellie
Awww, they are so cute.
Post a Comment