Saturday, November 22, 2008

Daddy and Jack




5 comments:

Jenna said...

Great pics Billie!! Thanks for posting them. Hopefully next time we skype, he'll be awake and I will be able to see him on the computer. It was great to talk to you today. Miss you all so much. Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Billie,

He is so darn cute!!!!! I can't wait to see all of you in Dec!!!

Love Deb

The Smith Family said...

can't wait to see both of those cute faces! Bri..we'll have to have a cup of christmas blend when I come!!! 2 more days.yippeee!
Love to all,
A. jen

Katelyn said...

How cute is that!
Katelyn Snell

Anonymous said...

Our 8th grandbaby is absolutely adorable!! Looking at him brings back memories of our little Savanna Jeanne.
Jack William, your Gramma misses you so much and I want so much to hold you. I could eat you up!!!
Gramma and Grampa love you all and miss you terribly.!