Friday, November 7, 2008

Trip to VA

Last week we went to VA to stay with Brian's family while his dad had heart surgury. Mom and Dad rented a house on Sandbridge beach and we all had a blast. The kids went trick or treating while we were there too. Thank you Mom and Dad for doing this. Thank you Aunt Jenny for the meal you made for all of us. We love and miss you all. I'll write more later.


























7 comments:

Jane said...

Thanks for all the great pictures.
I love everyone!
I love hearing ur voice Bill, cannot wait to see all of you!!
Hugs and Kisses to all..

Katherine M. said...

Billie, Hope and pray Brian's dad is doing well. I love the pics of your 3 blondies. Love to you all.

katienwes said...

BIL! Those are the cutest pictures! So sad we didn't get to see you while you were here! MIss and love you guys!

Camille Ellise said...

oh my... i love those kids so much!!! hope you are doing well :)

love you,
mellie

Kate Van said...

Their outfits are darling! Wish I could have given everyone big hugs- but I'll give them extra amounts while we're there to TG

Love love love you

Kate Van said...

i meant there 'for' thanksgiving :)

Sara said...

I love the pics sis. our kids are getting so big...breaks my heart but also exciting. love you and will miss you so much this week.
Sissy