"You and I who still enjoy fairy tales have less reason to wish actual childhood back. We have kept its pleasures and added some grown-up ones as well." -C.S. Lewis
Thursday, December 11, 2008
"I miss you"
Jack misses his Gramma, Grampa(s) and Grammie. He wishes you were here to kiss his cheeks and listen to him giggle. We all love you and wish you were going to be here for Christmas.
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh Billie!!! I cannot wait to hug and kiss on Jack!
I am so excited to be spending christmas with all of you!!!! I told Sara...if you have no plans ..I would love for you and Brian and the kids to hang with us..I am cooking!!!
Billa, He has gotten even bigger just since we left! Dave and I had Breakfast this am, and he said it was so fun to give each of the kid's a turn to pick out a book, to see what they liked! I have to say, this was so wonderful for Him, and Thank you all so much!
Hey, I've been meaning to ask you -- what type of grain mill do you use? I want to put one on my christmas list but want to be sure it's a good one. What recommendations do you have?? :)
Shel- I use the Wondermill. You can check it out at www.breadbeckers.com It is great. I use it almost everyday (I've had it for 2 years) and I haven't had any problems. I think you would like it too. It comes with a recipe book that is really good. blah blah blah....I like it. Merry Christmas!
10 comments:
Oh Billie!!! I cannot wait to hug and kiss on Jack!
I am so excited to be spending christmas with all of you!!!! I told Sara...if you have no plans ..I would love for you and Brian and the kids to hang with us..I am cooking!!!
Love Deb
Oh my, I could just eat "Little Man" slam up!!! Gramma and Grampa miss you oh so much. We long to kiss those beautiful cheeks and make you giggle.
We really need a "Jack" fix!
Love,
Gramma and Grampa
Billa he is just too cute! What a little sweetie. Will Jack and momma be coming to VA in January as previously planned?!! I sure hope so!!!
Aunt Jen
Billa,
He has gotten even bigger just since we left!
Dave and I had Breakfast this am, and he said it was so fun to give each of the kid's a turn to pick out a book, to see what they liked! I have to say, this was so wonderful for Him, and Thank you all so much!
Oh, that is such a cute picture!!!
Cutie. :)
Hey, I've been meaning to ask you -- what type of grain mill do you use? I want to put one on my christmas list but want to be sure it's a good one. What recommendations do you have?? :)
Shel- I use the Wondermill. You can check it out at www.breadbeckers.com It is great. I use it almost everyday (I've had it for 2 years) and I haven't had any problems. I think you would like it too. It comes with a recipe book that is really good. blah blah blah....I like it. Merry Christmas!
What a sad face!
Katelyn Snell
I think his cheeks are chubbier than Jaden's....such a cute picture. Hoping to see you guys soon Billie.
AWWW, That is the cutest picture I've seen in a LONG time!! :D He's adorable.
Post a Comment