Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

We miss you all. Kisses and hugs. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.







11 comments:

Katelyn said...

cute!
Katelyn

katienwes said...

Oh my! Those are adorable Bil! Hooe you all had a wonderful christmas. Are you coming to visit anytime soon?

Anonymous said...

Billie I love all the matching outfits. Did you make them?
Miss you guys so much!
A.Lin

Camille Ellise said...

aw i love these :) i miss yall :-/

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of my sweetpeas! You did a great job on the scenery, as always! Love you oh so much.
Mom/Gramma

Jane said...

I love these Bill!

Sara said...

Sissy, These are SO adorable! I want the one of Jack...he is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Billie- Your kids are beautiful!! Jenny and Aunt Deb both said my Megan looks just like your girls. What a compliment. :) Although Megan still has no hair. I'm hoping it grows in by the time she is two. Love the clothes you are making. They are so CUTE! Lots of Love- Cheyne

Anonymous said...

Someone reminds me of his Grandpa Bill !
This is Aunt Jenny Lord here .

Rachel Driver said...

ADORABLE

Anonymous said...

You two make some good looking kids! Good to see your doing so well. Tell the Jenny Joe Kath and Buzz I said hello and I miss you all.

Love Sean H