Well this month has been going by very fast. I have included a couple pictures from some things going on in our lives since Christmas. Alot more has happened but I have been awful about taking pictures. Jack is getting huge. I have no picture of him but I will take one soon.

Aunt Cathy babysat all the boys for Sara and I so that we could have a day out with our girls. And a day out we did have. First we went to the mall, then to a tea house, Furniture store (that was for me), Jo-Ann's, and then back to Aunt Cathy's where they played with their best friend Rachy. Thank you Aunt Cath for being so good to us. And sorry about the poop.

All of the food pictures are from the tea house. We all wore hats (that you picked from the tea house) and the girls wore fancy dresses. The food was really good.
8 comments:
no! there growing up too fast! i miss you guys! :(
love you,
mellie
Billie, So, so fun to get to see what's going on with you. Your children are so beautiful. Both Sara and you are so blessed to have your Aunt Cathy there to share her wise perspective and to love on your children.
I'm having fun these days keeping Duncan and Fiona. Rebekah would prefer to be the one with them, but she's back to work part time so I'm there during those times.
I hope you come to Virginia soon. We miss you!
Looks like you're having fun being busy with the kids. When will they be in FL? Love and miss you!
Oh Bill, this is adorable! Whats with the poop? Or should i ask! I just LOVE the pic of Jordan from the side view.. I just keep laughing as i feel like i can picture what he's thinkin. When do you go to FL?
Billie, So cute!!!! I love Jord with that hat on. Tell me why you signed your comment on my blog "tionneus". Am I missing an inside joke, or just not remembering what that's supposed to mean. Love & miss you so much. And I would love to have you all here again.....anytime girl.
Hey Billie! The kids are looking so big. We miss you guys so much and REALLY wish we could meet you in Disney!! I have to admit, a bit of jealousy :)
I know you will have so much fun. Think of us when you are there.
Hopefully we will get our computer back soon so we can skype. I have to see the big guy Jack. Love you and miss you so much.
How long do you have til Disney??
Maegan
Oh I'm laughing so hard about the poop, Billie. I so thought some of my boys would NEVER stop pooping in their underwear! Hand sanitizer does wonders!
Post a Comment