Saturday, June 20, 2009

Modbe Sales!!




Modbe is having great sales each day to promote the new Denim line coming out on July 2nd. Check out their sales here each day. The sales change at midnight so get it when you see it. Remember to add PARTY #2413 to your order and if you order 3 or more products you can get 10% off. Also, if you send me an email (either on facebook or my email) you can add your order to the order I am putting in that day and save yourself the shipping!! If you are in VA, I will bring your things to you the second week in July.

Have fun shopping these GREAT deals!

5 comments:

Kate Van said...

does modbe make speedos for guys, id like to get brian one or would he rather wear a log splitter

Anonymous said...

Whats a log splitter?

Anonymous said...

Its a thong. Get it, LOG SPLITTER

Billie said...

CLAY!!!!!!!!! You are still telling the same dumb jokes. I love it!

Michelle said...

Hey Bil,

I tried to go online and get these but when I put them in my cart, they're a higher price?!
Can you help?

Hugs,

~M