Monday, July 6, 2009

Facebook

Hello friends and family (if you are still out there reading this very boring blog). I wanted to let you know that I have a facebook and try to stay up to date there. It seemed to be easier to manage, uploading photos and staying in touch with people, than this blog. I would love to have you join me there. I will try to update this as well but life is pretty busy and to be honest I don't have alot of time to post. Thanks and have a fabulous summer!!

1 comment:

My name is Courtney. said...

IT's not Boring! .. but I am glad your on facebook too. I never thought I'd like fb as much as I do... however, it would help if I had a decent internet connection! anyways... did you ever get to listen to any of those messages? I still haven't heard them all, but the last one is GREAT! love and smiles... ME! :)