A video for Gramma
A video for Grammie
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"You and I who still enjoy fairy tales have less reason to wish actual childhood back. We have kept its pleasures and added some grown-up ones as well." -C.S. Lewis
4 comments:
Happy Mother's Day! We watched the video when Mom and Dad were here earlier and LOVED it! The video message was such a great idea and watching it made "Gramma" and "Grampa" so very happy. It really made us smile. Hope you had a wonderful day! Love you.
Me again! I somehow didn't see that there was a second video when I watched the first one. TOO CUTE! I love seeing how they each have their very own personality. I love hearing Jordan talk and watching Celie be so silly and playful. Savanna seems to be quite the composed and serious young lady. They so obviously love their grandmothers. Mom S. and Jane, I know your hearts are just bursting with love and joy right now. Happy Mother's Day to both of you as well! P.S. I'm still cracking up about the girls talking about Disney!
My sweet Bill,
Well just another moment of tears at work! So much for lookin pretty...
My heart is so attached to the kid's and really praying God will open doors to be closer!
I will always treasure that time, and again to have Ploof say CeCe act's like me, i now see it also..
Thank you so much for this special post..
I love you so much and remind the Kids Grammie love them! OFTEN!!
bil . . . these are too cute! 'Cece- keep your dress down!' Savanna is so composed and thoughtful- I can't wait til Jack's ready to pop out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment