Friday, May 16, 2008

Hello from dinner

Celia's favorite dinner is chili. Jordan loves all dinners (as you can see) and Savanna could live without chili. Hello, from dinner at our house. It has been a fun week and tomorrow I am hanging out with friends all day. Hope your weekend is going GREAT.





8 comments:

Ginger said...

ah-little rascals! I love those nights were its straight from the table and into the bath tub. Thanks for sharing your messies :)

Andrea Hollis said...

haha! cute! c u tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Poonchski! How are you??? Love the videos of your kids for Mother's Day! How sweet and what a great idea! Only you! Call me sometime so that we can chat. Miss you bunches! How are you feeling? I hope all is well. Tell stew and the kids I said HEDDO! Love you!

Sara said...

that last pic is just sick

Jane said...

Yo Bill i love them all....
Theresa said you called but i want you to pick out the fabric, you have better style then I...
Hey any pics of the kids and I?
Sure would love to see them!
I love you so much Bill
Mom

Camille Ellise said...

HE HE. Buddy must have really needed a bath after that!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

cuf one

Anonymous said...

Look at those blue eyes!! They are all so cute even with food all over them! :)