Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Out to lunch with Jack

Some pictures of Jack with Grampa and the ladies at lunch. Hope you enjoy!!





Gramma and Grampa came to visit for Jack's arrival. While in town we headed to our favorite Bistro...American Girl. The girls had a blast. Rachel and Aunt Cathy came too. Here are a few pictures from Jack's first trip to the AG Bistro.

5 comments:

Katherine M. said...

He is so adorable, Billie. Congratulations! How wonderful for the grandparents that they were there for the birth. Did you hear Rebekah had a baby girl? We are so happy she's here and healthy and beautiful! I got to hang with them today. Being a grandparent is amazing. I love it. I'll let you see details for yourself on her blog.

Anonymous said...

Billie and Brian,

He is a handsome...beautiful baby!!!! I can't wait to hold him

Love Deb

Jenna said...

He is so adorable Billie!!! I hate not knowing when I will be able to hold him. I guess we can hope and pray for February. :) Be sure to give him and all the other kidos GREAT BIG hugs and kisses from all of us! We love you all and miss you tons.

My name is Courtney. said...

Hey Billie, I am so happy to see more pictures of your newest little treasure. Jack is sooo cute. I love all the hair! ~ Wish we could all go to the Bistro together... just found out there is an AG store here, am wanting to take Quimby and Norah for their birthday... we'll see. MIss ya'll!! LOTS

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hold him & kiss his sweet chubby cheeks! It was so wonderful to see Brian the other night and the girls were thrilled! Also, it was great talking to you yesterday. I've been doing alot of research with the info you gave me, wink, wink!! (: Hugs & kisses to all of you!!