I made Granny Martha's homemade doughnuts and revised the recipe for Pumpkin doughnuts. Thanks to Travis and Lorato we had a fabulous deep fryer to use and they also did all the shakin'. Friday, October 31, 2008
Pumpkin Carving Party
For the 5th Wednesday of the month (usually we don't have a meeting this night) we had our care group over for a pumpkin carving party. Everyone brought yummy treats and one pumpkin per couple. We set out two long tables and each couple went to work. It was a great night. Brian and I LOVE our care group and thank God often for the friends He has blessed us with. We enjoy every opportunity to spend time with them. Here are a few photos from our night.
I made Granny Martha's homemade doughnuts and revised the recipe for Pumpkin doughnuts. Thanks to Travis and Lorato we had a fabulous deep fryer to use and they also did all the shakin'.
I made Granny Martha's homemade doughnuts and revised the recipe for Pumpkin doughnuts. Thanks to Travis and Lorato we had a fabulous deep fryer to use and they also did all the shakin'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hi Billie , Aunt Jenny Lord here .
I left a comment once to your doughnuts , but I don't see it . What did you do to change them to pumpkin ?
Your Family is "BEAUTIFUL"
Love,
U.P. Aunt Jenny
Post a Comment