Sunday, March 8, 2009
Bedtime stories
Brian reads the kids stories before bed. It is fun to hear them ask him questions and to hear him yawning. Tonight was Jack's first night at story time. I loved seeing them all cozy with Daddy.
So, what are some of your favorite bedtime stories? Any memories of your parents reading to you at night before bed?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh my goodness, my favorite childhood memories are made of my Dad reading to us before bed. We read Chronicles of Narnia and lots of other classics. When they are a little older my mom found these non-fiction history books that start with the Puritans. They are very entertaining and are loaded with actual historic events. I miss those days :)
precious, billie!! my dad used to read to us all the time before bed too! um, some of my favs included any library books we happened to have at the time, Berenstein Bears, Amelia Bedelia, Bible stories, you name it. any book became a 'favorite' after daddy read it in all his different voices! love you, bil!! xoxo
AWWW! Jack looks like he's really paying attention! Can't stand it- need to hold that not-so-little guy in my arms!!!!!!
I LOVE the book "love you forever" I can't get thruogh the whole story without crying. Especially when Ryan tells me he will rock me to sleep when I am old, just like the boy in the book. Too cute. It breaks my heart in a good way.
Your kids are just too darn cute!! :)
Lots of love- Cheyne
Post a Comment