"You and I who still enjoy fairy tales have less reason to wish actual childhood back. We have kept its pleasures and added some grown-up ones as well." -C.S. Lewis
Oh MY! These pictures brought quite a smile to my face this morning. He is too cute for words. Hope to see you soon!! If not, at least we know May is coming soon!! Love you all.
8 comments:
What a cutie!
Oh MY! These pictures brought quite a smile to my face this morning. He is too cute for words. Hope to see you soon!! If not, at least we know May is coming soon!! Love you all.
He is so adorable! Wish I could hold him!
he is just the cutest ever!
I love those cheeks! He is such a cutie! Miss you and still think of you often! How I wish I could come and see you! Love you!
he's sooo cute! can;t wait to meet him.
Billie...he is soooooooo SWEETY!
love and miss you all..
Deb
aww! he's adorable!!! I miss you billie! call me if you need a babysitter, i can just drive over now!
Post a Comment