Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Rain, Rain GO AWAY

It's been raining alot here in GA. I wanted to take some pictures outside with my new camera but the weather is yucky. This weekend looks better and I am going to get some good shots of Savanna at her game. Until then I hope you enjoy these pictures of the kids out on the deck.





6 comments:

Katie Virginia Battaglia said...

I love that one of Jack Billie! Great job!

Katelyn said...

haha!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Jordan is a natural. Must make his surfer dad so proud. The girls are absolutely adorable and my sweet Baby Jack is just edible!
Love and miss you all so much!
Gramma

Jane said...

Bill these are great! I miss you all so much! Are you going to VB anytime soon? Please let me know. xoxoxoxox Mom Grammie

Jenna said...

Oh Billie! these are so cute. i can't wait to get my hands on jack. we are so excited for may. can't wait to see you guys. it will be so much fun. love you and miss you!!!

Andrea Hollis said...

i love the pics! miss u guys so much!