Celia gave all the characters hugs. Minnie danced with her a little bit too.
Welcome to MGM Studios. Soon to be Hollywood studios."You and I who still enjoy fairy tales have less reason to wish actual childhood back. We have kept its pleasures and added some grown-up ones as well." -C.S. Lewis
Celia gave all the characters hugs. Minnie danced with her a little bit too.
Welcome to MGM Studios. Soon to be Hollywood studios.
8 comments:
Aren't the cars cool. My boys love those here. They are building a whole cars land in California Adventure here. We can't wait.
Looks like you all had a fun time. Disney is great.
Billie, I have to know how you get your girls to dress the same and wear what you pick out? Olivia is in a stage where she absolutely refuses. I'm fortunate if I can get her out of her pjs.
we were never really into disney until recently. The kids started watching Mouse house and Einsteins in the am when I was sick. Now that Reid LOVES his new "friends" and Var loves her "Mouse-a" it sort of grew on me. We went into the disney store yesterday (for the first time) and the kiddies got to pick a stuffed toy to buy. Its funny to see Reid carry around June the ballerina...kinda girly, but I couldnt talk him out of it! Anyway-Im enjoying your many posts on this..cute kids!
Bethany-We would LOVE to come to CA and go to Disneyland. If it ever happens maybe we could all go together.
Ashley-I am not sure how, but my girls don't really refuse to wear the things I pick out. I guess I give them freedom during the day to wear all their CRAZY gear and when it comes time to do things a different way they are okay with it. Plus in Disney we had days when we wore costumes and then days when we didn't. Also, when we do get out to CA for that trip to Disneyland....it would be great if you guys could come too. I would love for my little gals to meet yours and become friends. They sound alot alike.
Ginger-I always tried to fight Disney...I thought it was so silly. But then we went and the kids LOVE it. It was so fun watching them enjoy everything. I can't really explain it but if you ever get the chance to go you should do it. Brian and I love everyday there. Actually I cried when we had to leave....sounds whimpy but it was so fun.
now, the girls really didn't have 'boo-boos' on both their elbows did they? :)
Oh Bill these are great!
I would love to go sometime, maybe next yaer I could pay my way, and join you!!
Thanks for talkin last night!
Gram is so sweet, and she was so excited about getting to eat my home-made apple pie.. She kept reaching for it, and asking me "now I taught you how to make this?" I told her YES and that I won the Blue ribbon at the O.C.F!!!
She say's she remembers,
I love you Bill Mom
Hi! I read your Mom's comment and am so glad that your Gram seems to be doing better. I hope that your Mom can come the next time we all go to Disney together! That would be the best! We are really hoping to go back after Thanksgiving when all the Christmas decorations are up, like the first time we all went together. Do you think you guys will be able to make it? We wouldn't be able to stay a whole week this time, but even 4 or 5 days would be wonderful. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you soon. I told Ava that you all were coming and she won't stop talking about it. She has ALL sorts of plans for her and Fuzzy and Jackie and Celie. I shouldn't have told her so close to bedtime. She was so busy "planning" that she was up close to midnight! Anyways, love you all and kisses to everybody! Love, Linda
Happy Birthday Billie!! love the pictures and yes my boy is sleeping right now with his Cars blanket, he loves his cars shirt and jacket he got for Chrostmas this year and doesn't want to take it off. seems like Cele and bugs are quite the little dancers!! Mady would love to twirl with them:0 i miss you and hope you had a fabulous birthday today.
Post a Comment