Friday, January 11, 2008
Disney Day 9
This is our last day in the parks. It was a short day since we drove back to GA this day too. And I only have one picture from this day. The kids were tired, already missing Gramma and Grampa, and ready to hit the road for home. So, the following picture about sums up our last day. Jordan kept saying Dumbo and wanting to ride it again so we did. But when we got on the ride he didn't want me to ride with him. So he was crying. We are going to try to take some family pictures this weekend so if we do I will post them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Hi Billie! I still remember how upset I was when we walked out of our hotel room to go to one of the parks and I saw the maid was cleaning your hotel room. Buddy's crib was out in the hallway and I was just SO sad!!! I am really excited that you all will be here for a whole week! Is your Mom coming to the wedding too? I sure hope so. Can't wait to see all of you again. I know that you are going to be very busy while you are here, but I hope we can spend a good amount of time together. Maybe we can get Billy and Brian to watch the kids so just the 2 of us can go to lunch or dinner together. Haven't had one on one time with you in ages and there's so much I want to talk to you about. All of it good!!! :) It was great talking to you yesterday and I will do my second Disney post this weekend. Can't wait for you to see the picture where Jacks looks like Celie. Love you, Linda
That picture is too funny. I enjoyed your Disney posts Billie.
I am so glad you posted all your Disney pics. It is making me so excited for our trip this week!!!! Can't wait! Love ya, Heather
Aw-poor little guy. hes probably crying because you're about to sock him in the face :)
Billie,
It looks like you all had such a great time...minus Jordan crying on the ride. Was it too long, or the right amount of time to do everything? I would love to have a trip like that planned...after a trip to Georgia and VA Beach of course. Keep in touch or call me sometime. Love you and wish we were together. I missed your birthday, but thought about you all week. Happy Birthday late, I hope your day was wonderful! love you.
Great Disney pictures Billie!!! I love the way you dress the girls... It reminds me of how my mom dressed us when we were little... always matching bows in the hair.
Please bring the girls to ballet class if you're ever in town. (Ava is starting tom.)!
Hi! Hurry up and put up another post, will ya? :) By the way, Ava and Jackie have a new game in which they call me Auntie Billie Jeanne, Savanna(Fuzzy) is here but invisible and Celie is on the phone with them. Very strange and a bit confusing, but fun. Love you, Linda
Bil, love the Disney pics, but would really love to see something new! :) J.K. Sure do miss you bunches! Can't wait till you come to VA so we can hang out! When will that be? I want to see you and Sar and ALL THE KIDDIES! What fun that will be! Please be in touch with me. Would love to chit-chat with ya. Lots of love!
Hi! I saw that you called yesterday while I was at the post office and I called you back last night and left you a message. I just talked to Mom S. and she wants for us to do a three way call sometime tomorrow. Karen Smith showed us a condo on Sunday that we like and I am going to drop off the application tomorrow. I have a few other errands to run but I will call you sometime in the afternoon and if you have the time, we can do the call then. We haven't had a nice long talk in quite awhile and I know that we have alot to catch up on. Can't wait to talk to you. Give the kids my love! Love, Linda
Post a Comment