Meeting Stitch again. 
Savanna on Main Street USA. Isn't this shot with Tinker Bell so cute too? 
After the parade we RAN (right Brian and Jenna?) back to the Shades to watch the Magic Kingdom fireworks and the Epcot fireworks from the roof. It was so fun. We were a little sweaty though.



14 comments:
Billie this vacation really looks like a magical one! How fun for you all to be able to be together making lots of fond memories with cousins and Gram and Gramps
Thanks for filling us in
Love A Lin
I'm so sorry to see that the Disney pictures are coming to an end! Maybe I will do another Disney post since I only did that one big one. I'm SO glad that you got a picture of Snow White at the parade. When she came over to our girls, I was so excited that I was shaking and I didn't get a picture. The looks on the girls faces were absolutely priceless! I think I do have one picture of them as Snow White is coming over to touch their hands, so I'll try to find it. Also, while the rest of you guys were rushing back to the hotel to see the fireworks from the parking garage, we stayed in the park. NOT a good idea! It was MOBBED. We were pushing the girls in the stroller and nobody was moving so I finally just yelled "Excuse me, please move out of our way because I am going to throw up!" The crowd parted very fast. I couldn't believe how well it worked. On another note, how's your Mom? I haven't heard from her in a while and am missing blogging with her. Please send her my love. Love you guys, Linda
Hi Bill,
Looking so forward to the day I will as well be with all of you in Disney!!!!
I know this can happen!
Hi Linda, you need to give me your Blod address so i can put it in my Favs...
I sure miss blogging you as well, and think of you often!
Love you all so much, and my sweet Billie-Jeanne Happy 31st Birthday!!!!
Can't beleive its been that long, just seems like yesterday walking the hall's with your Dad, and not knowing AT ALL what to expect!!!
It all went well, and we now have our Beautiful Billie Jeanne...
The name came the last day, as i wanted Jeanne Francis, although Yopur Dad was so correct!!!
You r the Billie Jeanne...
Hey Billie! Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a great day. Wish we could be there to celebrate with you as we never get to nowadays. I love all of the Disney posts but I think this one is special because it brings back some fun memories with you guys. We sure do miss you all. Hopefully we will be back in Disney again soon having a blast and making more fun memories. Love you!
Happy Birthday Billie Jeanne! I tried to call you at home and on your cell but I had to leave messages. I imagine your phone will be ringing off the hook today. Be grateful that I didn't get through to you, because I was going to sing Happy Birthday. NOT PRETTY!!! Anyways, I hope to talk to you today when you get a free minute. I should be home all day. I love you very much and miss you too. I am so incredibly blessed to have you in my life and am so proud to call you my sister. Can't wait to see you! Love, Linda
Jane, if you see this my address is www.avaandjacks.blogspot.com Sure do miss you!!!! Wouldn't it be awesome if we could ALL go to Disney together???
Oh Yeah---Happy B-day Sis! Miss you and wish I could eat a 'sliver' of cake with you! The picture of Jord & Savanna at the end is darling. Have a blessed day recounting God's faithfulness to you over 31 years! love you tons!
Happy Birthday Mrs. Stewart! Thanks sooo much for being my friend and opening up your house so that andrea and i can serve you! May God bless you in the years to come!
Camille
Happy Birthday, Bil!! love you!!
Happy Birthday, Bil!! love you!!
So cute!!! How did you do the shot with Tinkerbell? Hope you had a great day today!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!
Love, Heather
Yes Happy Birthday Billie, seeing these pictures of you make me miss you so much! I remebered today you coming to visit me in the hospital after mady was born and i was so sad that i had forgotten to call you because i was in labor:) There really isn't anyone like you Bill...heaven seems more glorious every day. Love you- Les
Billa,
Hope you had a wonderful Birthday...Thanking God for the gift you are to me and my family. From the day you were born (with those big bright eyes) you have brought so much life and joy to us! So proud of the Godly woman you have become Billa. Love you so much sweetheart.
A. Jen for the Smith fam
Hey Bil,
Happy belated!! It was so good to see you all at Christmas. I loved playin that game that night at Sara's, that was definitely one of my highlights. It's so great spending time with you and Sara, just gettin to know you better. Let's do it more often!! :)
Love you
Char
Sissy,
these pics are really good. the girls look so cute! love you, sara
Post a Comment