Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Disney Day 6

Only a couple more days until I am done with my Disney posts.....cry cry cry. Anyways, here are the pictures from Day 6. I love the ones of Celia with Minnie. Happy New Years!
The two cutest guys in the world. And they are all mine.....sorry.

The girls dressed up like Alice because we had lunch with her and Mary Poppins. It was a fun lunch but the kids were tired from the busy night before. Thanks Hannah for letting Savanna borrow your dress. It was a great treat for the sisters to match.



Every Mother's nightmare.....your child licking their way around Disney!! Yuck! I wish I would have taken more pictures here. It was a fun spot and the castle looks great in the background.



3 comments:

Katherine M. said...

Your kids are so,so adorable. I heard you had such fun at Christmas with your family. We miss you guys. Please come to Virginia soon. Happy New Year!!!

Hannah Elisabeth said...

I love all the Disney & Christmas pictures and posts! All of the pictures of Disney remind me of when we went when I was young...lots of good memories! It was just as fun going back last summer at 18 years old-haha! Have a blessed week! Love, Hannah Salsberry

Kate Van said...

You Savanna look adorable! Miss you tons!