


Jordan was getting his diaper changed this morning and the phone rang.....so I ran down stairs to get it, came right back up and found him eating the Desitin, AGAIN! This kid loves Desitin. I took some pictures of him to show you and the girls wanted theirs taken as well. Good Morning.



13 comments:
Gotta love the stories of when we are on the phone- the kids get into so much stuff!:) Love ya-
Oh Bill,
Did you call the poison control center?
That could be dangerous! Please check!
I love you all so much, tell my babies i said Hi
that's a really good picture of Bugys!!!! Sorry we couldn't come today, :( hopefully next week.
love you,
Mellie
I'm gonna watch that video again. SO CUTE!!!
hey! the pics and video are so cute! the desitine brings back memories of the last time he ate it! I wish we could be there this morning! c you!
love you,
andrea
so funny Billie :) Thanks again for letting us hang out last night. It was really nice! I love talking and laughing with you. I went and bought some yogurt on my way into work!!! Haven't tried it yet though... :) Oh, they didn't have Banilla :(
AWWWWWW I wanna squeeze those cuties!
Billie.... DESITIN! I surely would have had a stroke or nervous breakdown! I freak when my kids chew on their bath tub toys...I'm getting better though. How are you feeling? congratulations by the wayI am so happy for you! Are you going to Katie's wedding? I can't wait to see you! I called you last Saturday, but you were napping. Call me soon. Love you girl!
Savannah looks so sweet! Aslan's favorite is butter he will reach up and grab it if he sees it. HEHE. Miss you, when you coming for a visit? How bout you and Savannah:) Love you-
Ewwwwww, gross!! Funny, it must look like icing to kids. Still gross. :)
Your kiddies are so cute.
Haha...Billie, I loved Desitin too when I was little...but I tried to wash my hair with it instead of eating it...I'd pull that stunt when I was supposed to be napping. :)
Your kids are too cute!
Great pictures! I guess eating Desitin is better than eating poop! Can't wait to see you guys!!! Love you!
cute
poop your pants
Post a Comment