"You and I who still enjoy fairy tales have less reason to wish actual childhood back. We have kept its pleasures and added some grown-up ones as well." -C.S. Lewis
Yeah!!! It worked. The kids are so cute. I can't believe how much older Savanna and Celia (I mean Jane and Mulan) look. Aidan does the same thing, he pretends to be one of the wiggles and I have to call him that name. He even made Miss Trish from our class call him Greg one day, so she put Greg on his nametag. Pretty funny. Now that you know how to do the videos you'll have to do them more often. It's great to see them talking and playing. Love you all. Be sure to check out the Disney thing I sent ya.
oooooooooh, bil, that made me miss you guys so much (more)!!! love you and thanks for posting that. and CALL ME BACK...wait...i think i was supposed to call you back...HEEHEE. whatever, call me, love you, bye. <3 biz
Cute cute cute!!! I not celie! I mulan!!!! SO cute. I dont know if we're coming tomorrow or not becuase Andrea was throwing up yesturday sooo. I dont know if it would be wise for us to go just in case Andrea is'nt totally better and to make sure I dont get sick :( but anyway, i can call you tomorrow morning and I'll see if Dee is feeling better. anyway.
Oh Bill, how precious! Man it makes me cry every time i hear those kids!! You and Jord are so much alike! I need to find the pic of you and lish, when you wore a pair of checkered pjs like jords shirt, you would'nt know who one or the other was! I want to show your pa this
Poonchski, that video was so cute! I can't believe how much Jordan looks like you! I think Celie acts alot like you though. Does she? She doesn't seem as shy as Savannah. They are all so adorable! And Savannah looks just like Grandma Martha!! OH MY GOODNESS! I love you so much Bil. You need to post more videos. They are fun to watch. Talk to you soon!
9 comments:
Yeah!!! It worked. The kids are so cute. I can't believe how much older Savanna and Celia (I mean Jane and Mulan) look. Aidan does the same thing, he pretends to be one of the wiggles and I have to call him that name. He even made Miss Trish from our class call him Greg one day, so she put Greg on his nametag. Pretty funny. Now that you know how to do the videos you'll have to do them more often. It's great to see them talking and playing. Love you all. Be sure to check out the Disney thing I sent ya.
oooooooooh, bil, that made me miss you guys so much (more)!!! love you and thanks for posting that. and CALL ME BACK...wait...i think i was supposed to call you back...HEEHEE. whatever, call me, love you, bye. <3 biz
NO I'M MULAN! haha that's hilarious! Very cute video Billie.
aw-I love it. Their even cute in motion...thanks for the window :)
Cute cute cute!!! I not celie! I mulan!!!! SO cute. I dont know if we're coming tomorrow or not becuase Andrea was throwing up yesturday sooo. I dont know if it would be wise for us to go just in case Andrea is'nt totally better and to make sure I dont get sick :( but anyway, i can call you tomorrow morning and I'll see if Dee is feeling better. anyway.
Have a good night!
Love you,
Mellie
Oh Bill, how precious!
Man it makes me cry every time i hear those kids!!
You and Jord are so much alike!
I need to find the pic of you and lish, when you wore a pair of checkered pjs like jords shirt, you would'nt know who one or the other was! I want to show your pa this
Poonchski, that video was so cute! I can't believe how much Jordan looks like you! I think Celie acts alot like you though. Does she? She doesn't seem as shy as Savannah. They are all so adorable! And Savannah looks just like Grandma Martha!! OH MY GOODNESS! I love you so much Bil. You need to post more videos. They are fun to watch. Talk to you soon!
I love Jord in that little flannel shirt...what a ham!! soo cute! oh, and give 'Mulan' and 'Jane' a hug/kiss for me! love ya, Bil!!
I can't believe how big Jordan is getting. No more baby boy. I loved that age with Lukey :)
Post a Comment