Saturday, February 2, 2008
Don't fall over!
I know you're amazed that I have finally posted. Sorry about my lack of entertainment here but I haven't been feeling very good.................yup, number 4 is on it's way. We found out that we are having another baby and I am vividly remembering why I wanted to wait after the last one! I get so sick. I also received a new computer for my birthday and Christmas (thanks Dad and Mom) and I am not able to post pictures from the new one yet......I will be able to in about 2 weeks. I can post from my old computer but it takes longer now that I do everything else on the new one. Needless to say, I have been leaving you all with NOTHING in terms of posts. I will try my hardest to get something up.....pictures, in a couple days. And I think our newest addition will be arriving in late September. Have a great Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



25 comments:
Oh congrats Billie!! Hope you feel better soon. I can relate but even with all the sickness it is worth it in the end
Billie and Brian..congrats!!! we are so happy for you...Mea told me she hopes you have a boy so Buddy has someone to play with!!!
Love Deb
Congratulations! I hope you're feeling better soon.
Congratulations! Thats so exciting!
Yip-EEEEEE!
Oh Boy!! So happy for you, hope you are feeling better soon. I remembering when I was pregnant with Mady you came over and read to me while I lay in bed, wish I could be there to do the same for you now, miss you friend, love you-les
whoo whoo!!! one more baby to watch!
YES!!!
Congrats!
Love you,
"mellie"
Congrats, Billie!!! That's wonderful. I understand the sickness thing. I've been a bit absent on my blog because I haven't been feeling well with this pregnancy.
Congrats Congrats!! Makes me remember being at your house after Austin & Savanna were just born and you saying that if you found out you were preggo again anytime soon, Brian was going to have to send you on a LONG, a REALLY LONG vacation...:-) Doesn't that seem like ages ago? Hugs to you all!
Congratulations to you both. We are happy for you. Hope you are feeling good again soon. I miss you!
Oh I am so happy for you both. You are in my prayers. Miss you!
Bill ~ congrats, friend! I was just thinking about you the other day...missing your godly counsel/ encouragement, "girl talk" over lemonade on your porch steps back at Englewood, girls group, laughing at silly stuff, etc. Love you, Bill, and I will pray you start feeling better SOON!!! xoxoxo
Congratulations for the 4th time! We are so excited for you guys, but also for us because we have a new niece or nephew on the way! Thanks for posting your news. You KNOW how much I love to talk and it has been very difficult keeping my mouth shut. :) Do you remember when we were both pregnant with our second baby and we went down to Raleigh for a Stewart get together? Dad S. bought us both matching green sand pails to use as "puke buckets." I still have mine, how about you? Wish I could be with you to help hold your hair back. Actually, I just pray that you will start feeling better soon. Love you and can't wait to see you guys! Oh, by the way, Billy and I had our first new members class at Church this morning. It was wonderful and my fear of public speaking is completely gone and I know it is because of the Lord. I also won a prize in class for being the newest Christian in the room. Anyways, congrats again and give everybody hugs and kisses from me!!
Congrats Billie & Brian!!!! We are so happy for you guys!!
Miss you- Joann
woo-hoo! another big-eyed Stewart baby!
yay! congrats!
Wow!! Congratulations!!!!
Brian and Billie,
Dad and I are as excited by the news of your fourth and eighth as we were with the first seven. You know that I've just been waiting to hear those words "We're pregnant again!" We love you and miss you - can't wait till next week.Hopefully I can help you with some things around the house to ease your discomfort. Love, Mom/Gramma
Congrats again Bil! It was so good talking to you today! Even though our chat was interrupted! Will call you soon to finish our catching up. I sure do miss you Bil! I always know between you and Eir, I will get a good laugh! You spoiled thing you! :) Can't wait for you to come to VA. You can bring the kiddies over to my house. We have lots of space to run around! Well, I hope you start feeling better soon. Just think what comes at the end of the nine months! I'm Jealous!...Well, just a little! Hope to talk to you soon. Tell Stew I said a big hello! And give the kids lots of hugs and kisses for me!
Congrats Mrs. S!!! That is exciting news!! I'll be praying for you to feel better!
congrats!!! maegan
Oh that is so exciting Billie! I wonder if it will be a boy or a girl. I was very sick this time too-- I hope you feel better soon. You need a mommy's helper :)
Hey Billie! CONGRATS once again. We are so excited for you guys. Can't wait to see if Buddy is going to get a little brother to pal around with. So, you are getting Disney fever huh??? It's not impossible ya know!! The baby will be 2 months old in December. They only eat and sleep at that age, right??? I know, easy enough for me to say. I miss you! I will try to catch you on the phone soon. Love you!!!
Congrats! I remember when we were in Georgia and I was sick with Avery. You told me about having Chili for dinner...twice. Hope it's going well. Have some ice cream for me!!
How wonderful! No matter what they say, Four's a charm!
Love,
Rhonda
Post a Comment