My sweet Savanna Jeanne turned 5 on Sunday. We had a busy weekend celebrating. On Friday night we had family over for cake and ice cream and on Monday night we had a party for her at The American Girl Bistro. It was a blast. The food was yummy and the girls had a great night. So did the Moms (and Brian). Enjoy the photos.

Savanna and Cecelia holding their dolls at the end of the night. It was late and the girls were wore out.

Savanna blowing out her 5 candles. She loved the cake and had a huge smile when it was coming out for her.

Aunt Cathy and Rachel. They are also AG fans and love to play.

Emme and Savanna. Emme made Savanna a very special necklace. Savanna loved it.

Mea and Savanna. These two girls were the chocolate milk champions.

Hannah and Savanna. Jenn had given Hannah's doll a special hair cut for the party. Just teasing Jenn.

Some of the girls at their table before dinner. And the dolls had their own seats too. It was the cutest thing.

Birthday girl and Daddy. Savanna wanted Brian to be there so he joyfully came and made her night a great success. I love you Brian.

Savanna's face was glowing the entire night. She had such a great time.

She drank so much chocolate milk that she wasn't hungry for dinner or cake.

Savanna and Emme smiling together. Thanks for coming Emme. Thank you everyone for making Savanna's night so fun and special. Mom and Dad, thank you for Kit and all the presents you blessed Savanna with. Thank you for making her special day a special day in your lives too. Thank you coming to GA to celebrate a 5 year old birthday. Thank you for every meal you bought us and for all the ways you help us. We love you and are very grateful for you. Susan or MA, thank you for coming to celebrate with us. It wouldn't have been the same without you. I love spending time with you and you being apart of the kids lives. You are a blessing to our family.

Playing Pin the Tale on the Donkey at Friday nights party. Jordan was so cute. He actually did a good job.....alot better then Celia who missed the posted completly and banged her head on the wall.

Even Daddy joined in on the game. He didn't win.

All the boys won pirate items and the girls won writting key chains.

Savanna opening her new Kit doll that Grampa surprised her with.

Ben did the best at Pinning the tale on. I don't think I could have done as good as he did with my eyes open.

Celia on her second attempt.

Mea getting spun around. And Savanna pinning her tale on.
Savanna, I love you so much. You are a treasure in our home. I love watching your imagination at work in your "crafts", playing dollies, having a kite sale, and all the other things you dream up and play. I love your heart to glorify God. You desire to honor Him by obeying Mommy and Daddy and being kind to those around you. You are a sweet friend. I love when Celia and Jordan take their naps and you and I spend our time together. It has been such an enjoyable time teaching you to read. Thank you for being Mommy's best friend and for loving me so much. I will always thank God for you and for the special day He gave you to Me and your Daddy. I love you Bugga. I pray that this year you grow in your desire to know God and to honor Him. I pray that you experience His joy in a new way this year and that your knowledge of Him will increase. You are my angel and I love you. Happy 5th birthday.
15 comments:
Happy Birthday again Savanna! Thank you so much for inviting Emme- that is all she could talk about today! She had such a wonderful time! She was explaining everything in detail to her sisters today about the party. Thank you so much! And Billie the matching clothes you made were so cute! Thank you! Love you guys!!
Happy Birthday Bug a roo!
Camille
What a fun weekend with your big girl! Such sweet words from her momma. It has been a joy watching her grow up, i miss you and hope to see you guys in june when i am in VA.
Billie, What a precious post! I loved seeing the pictures of your celebration! Your words honoring Savanna were so dear. Enjoy every minute because it goes by oh so fast. Love and miss you!
Happy Birthday Savanna! We love you so much and wish we could have been a part of your special day. You are such a sweet and wonderful niece and cousin. We miss you!!! All our love, Uncle Bri, Auntie Jenna, Aidan & Kirsten!!!
happy birthday savanna! I love you so much! i'm so happy you had a good birthday with all your friends! I will probably c u friday! i love u!
andrea
five already?! what a special birthday party..you guys are sweet parents. Happy birthday Savanna!
Very cute pictures! Happy birthday Savanna!
Happy Birthday Fuzzy!I wish I could have been at your party, but at least I will see you soon. I drew a picture for you today and I hope you like it. Please don't forget to bring your ballet clothes when you come to Virginia. We can be ballerinas together! Can't wait to see you! I love you and miss you, your cousin Ava
Words by Ava
Typing by Mommy, who loves you too!!
Happy birthday Savanna!! We are so glad you had such a great day! Emma want to play american girl with you sometime soon!! Love the Hoerls!!
happy (late) birthday, buggalish!! i miss you SO much and was thinking about you on your special day!! you are such a sweet girl...i wish i could be closer to see you all the time. i always smile at all our fun memories together and hopefully i will be able to come down again and make some more!! much love, big hugs, and many kisses from aunt bizzel
Happy Birthday dear Nanee girl. Looks like quite a party at the AG Bistro! Wow, wish we could have been there to help you celebrate. Looking forward to seeing you soon..please bring your new AG so we can see her okay?
Love,
A. Jenny
streaks streaks and more streaks
hey miss billie! sry, i for got ur e-mail, so i had to leave u another comment. my b-day was sunday, the 24th, but don't worry about it!
streaked skibbies
Post a Comment