Monday, December 31, 2007
Christmas 2007
Here are the final pictures from Christmas 2007. I have a video but I am still working on getting it on my blog. It was a great week and we are missing everyone a ton. Tonight we are going to relax and enjoy a quite night. No New Years party for us. We are partied out. Miss you all and hope you enjoy the rest of our pictures.
Homemade bonnets and dresses for the girls and their dolls.

The girls had such a blast with Dookie and Kate. Thank you guys for loving them and playing with them so much. Kate, I really miss you and I miss having you in my house. The kids were wondering where you guys were on Sunday. We love you and are now looking forward to March. xoxoxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Does this mean you are coming to Virginia in March? I sure hope so! Have a great night and Happy New Years to all of you! Love, Linda
Gramma was wondering the very same thing! Are you, huh? huh? The girls look so sweet in their dresses - good job, Mommy. Looks like your holiday was just like ours - perfect! Love to all
Mom/Gramma
Post a Comment