Friday, July 13, 2007
Fun with Gramma
We have been very busy this week with Gramma here. Last night we had a book party. We have been shopping and hanging out alot. Tonight we are working on projects...I might post those later. And of course watching a fun movie. We are getting ready to leave but we wanted to post and say hello to Ava from Fuzzy. She misses you and can't wait to see you next week. Gramma misses and loves you and Jackie too. We will see all of you Virginia folks in just a couple days. We can't wait! Enjoy the photos.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Looks like you're recording all of Buddie's weekly boo-boos! See ya soon!
billie,
How nice to have Gramma there...I bet the kids are enjoying that! What happened to Jordan eye???
Love and miss you all
Deb
Hi Fuzzy and Gramma,
Thank you so much for writing to me. I am SO excited to see you both and also Auntie Billie Jeanne, Cecilia and Jordan!!!! We are going to have so much fun! Maybe we can have a sleepover. July 21st is the Integrity picnic and I really hope that you can come so we can play on the playground and be silly together. Jackie, Mommy and Daddy can't wait to see you too. We love you ALL and are SO excited to see you. Gramma, see you on Sunday and Fuzzy, see you on Tuesday! I am counting the days! I love you, Ava
Love the suit!! Looks like you are having fun... wish I could see you in VA, have a great time!
Love you-
i love the pics of bro...i laughed at the ones of him in the pool.
aw...how adorable. looks like you all are having a great time. have fun in va!!
I love Jords face in the pool--and what happened to that little eye??? I hope we can hang out when you are here--look foward to seeing your family!
CAMILLE....I forgot to take your picture...I might have to use an old one. Or I could take one a church. AAHHHHHH she crazy girl, did you forget too? Or did you not remind me on purpose? Love you and it was so nice to have you at our house today. Your sweet spirit is so refreshing. Thanks for playing with Savanna. She really loves you.
Fun pictures!
Hey Billie! The pictures are so cute. The second one of Jordan in the pool looks so much like some of Savanna's silly faces. Well, looks like you are all having a great time and I know you will have fun in VA. Wish I could be there. We miss you all so much. At least we have Disney to look forward to!!
Love ya, Jenna
Oh My sweet Bill,
I am so excited to see you all as well in VB. Can I please BABYSIT?????
Little Jord what happened to his eye?
Is Sara going with you? Oh please call me, and yes i did try calling you back but nothing !!!!
I love you sis
Mom
Post a Comment