We went to the pool on Friday with Heather and the kids. Jordan needed to borrow a dry shirt for his nap. They only one Heather had was a little girl shirt. I thought Jordan looked so cute playing with Maddy on her bed with the pink toys and girlie shirt. He is so cute.
Saturday, July 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Too funny Rolla! We had so much fun lastnight! Love ya- Hatte
hey,
jordan is so cute and big! i'm coming down there this tuesday maybe we could meet up and see each other! well i hope you guys are doing well, i miss y'all!
~Reaghan
Gramma's little boy really would make a beautiful little girl. But we all know that he is certainly all boy, all the time!
Counting the hours 'til I get down there little guy!
Love,
Gramma
He is cute but I have a feeling he will not enjoy this picture as much as you are later in his life... glad you guys are enjoying your summer and keeping cool at the pool.
Love
L
Its amazing how much babies can look either way depending on what they where--no offense to your Jordan!! but he looks like a sweet little girl! This is too funny...what does Brian think?
AAAAWWWW! Little Buddy, He's so cute!
Love you!
Camille
Billie,
He is cute as a bug! Well we are having a great time with Kids and Aaron and Sara..I believe only 2 things on sara list will remain undone..the choc house and the round around first st beach...other then that we are having fun!!!! I love having them here..and I am going to miss them come tomorrow!...the time went to QUICK!...love and miss you..Deb
Billa-Bob
He is just beautiful!!!!
Well say alot of people, and all asked how you and Sis were..
Told them great, that you love being married and having children!!
Sara as well, and that T is a pastor..
Some did'nt know what to say when i said we all have been so blessed.. Most of them, why do so many go out to V.B?
Told them you would have to check it out to know..
call me Billie, and i love you all so much...
Mom
Billie Jordan does look cute in girls clothes but of course he is adorable in anything!!! Katie was always dressing Danny and Josh in girls clothes...I think it was her secret dream of having a sister. HAHA Aunt Lin
These pictures made me smile!!! :) Can't wait till next time! :)
Heather
I have to say that Jordan makes a very pretty girl. :-) Very funny pictures! Although, as Leslie said, he may not think so when he gets older. :-)
Post a Comment