Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Gramma is in town.
Gramma is here for a week visit. The girls were so excited for her to come. She did not see us pull up to her waiting spot at the airport so the girls could get out of their seats and sneak up on her. It was a fun moment. We have been busy as usual and making Gramma tired. Today we went to the mall and when we returned home it started to rain. Savanna and Gramma enjoyed dancing in the rain together. It was cute to see them playing together. I hope you enjoy the pictures. I am sure I will have more throughout the week.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hi Bill,
Oh these are adorable shot's!!
I can see the joy in Sany's eye's as well as the girl's.
I would have loved to be there as well.
Maybe if you and Sara go to VB early you can meet me..
Wow that would be so neat..
I love you Bill, did you tell Brian i said happy birthday? I tryed you last night but got your voice mail..
Mom
Hi Billie Jeanne and Mom,
I LOVE the pictures and am so sad that we weren't able to make it. I did finally tell Ava where her Gramma was and was very surprised that she didn't pitch a fit. She says that she is happy that Gramma is with Fuzzy and she can't WAIT to see her. She wants to know if Fuzzy can stay here in Virginia until Disney. She says it would be more convenient for Auntie Billie Jeanne and Uncle Fuzzy. We all send our love, hugs and kisses! Love, Linda
P.S. Mom, I was making dinner tonight and Ava asked "What is that tantalizing aroma I smell?". Also, your little Jackers is still looking out the window for you and can't wait to see you! Just wanted to remind you how much we all love and miss you, but I am so glad that you are having fun and spending quality time with my precious nieces and nephew!
Looks like a fun week with Gramma. Glad you guys are having such a great time. The photo in the rain reminds me of something on a post card. Love you guys!
Love the standing in the rain pictures! Glad you guys are having a great time!
Post a Comment