Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July

Last night we had dinner and spent the night at the Hoerls. We celebrated 4th of July since the men had today off and we could stay up late. (Brian ended up having to work for a little while but he went in late.) Rachel and Drew came over too and we stayed up chatting. It was a super fun night. I wish I lived close to the Hoerls. Their neighborhood is fabulous. And spending time with their family (including Mom) is one of my favorite things to do. Mike bought all the kids some poppers, snake things and sparklers. Here are some pictures from our night. We are hanging out today and I really want a cheeseburger so maybe that will happen too. I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July.

(These photos are just for you Mom.....The kids flying high.)


Savanna
Celia

Jordan


My two favorite boys
Savanna, Emma and Celia watching the snake grow.
Heather and I enjoying watching the kids have fun.
Sparkler time.
Savanna, Ethan and Emma.
Help from the Daddys.
Celia was a little nervous at first. She wouldn't look at the sparkler straight on.

14 comments:

sarah said...

Looks like fun- wish we could have hung out today- did you ever make it to Joanns? In your jammies?J/K love ya!

Reaghan said...

hey i love all of your pictures! they are so cute!
hope y'all are doing well!
miss you
~Reaghan

The Smith Family said...

Billard,
I love the pics of the kids being thrown up...they're gonna love roller coasters when they're tall enough to ride! Jordan looks like a little character! I can't wait to know his personality when you guys come and visit. He is such a doll.

Nanny,
Keep going strong with the tights/braids. You can probably wear white ones for your wedding day!!!!

Love you all,
Mag
3 1/2 weeks!!

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you all had a blast! i miss you all! i will be back saturday, so i'll c you sunday! it's been really fun here! today, for the 4th, we went to the beach from 11 am to 5 pm, ate din n dinn, and then we went to go c fire works. it was a blast. right now dad, mag, mille, and manda are playing cards everyone else is watching movie, and mr. andy is doing some thing,but i don't really know. well, i will c you soon! love u,
andrea

Anonymous said...

hello!

We're having
a great time. yeah so anyway, we went to see fire works last night and tonight. yepers! i so dislike the salt water! it's even worse when you get a big swallow!

Oh well, It's still fun!

Love you!
CAMILLE

Ginger said...

billie--Its great to see Savannah has her hair back. And crazy that the kids are so high!!! :)
Brain adn Jord look so sweet together. Thanks for sharing. Ill be posting later about this day, so check in
love you!

Jane said...

Biliie,
I did'nt know what Mom you meant but when i zoomed in on the shot's my heart sunk!!!!
Tell Mister not to high OK?
I love bug's hair, tell her grammie loves the long hair, and just maybe gram can find a great long wig for her....
Oh Bil, please bring's the kid's to the wedding...PLEASE!!!!
This weekend is Justin Murray's wedding.. 7/7/07..I tell him you said congrat's..
I love you and write back!!!
Mom

rhonniegirl said...

Hi Billie, Love your blog site. Looks like your family had a wonderful 4th. Seeing your bunchkins flying brought a smile to my face - it took me back to when I was able to do that with my own children. Wonderful & precious memories. Thanks for sharing!

I hope we will be able to get our families together some time in the near future - we'd love to get to know you guys better.

Anonymous said...

looks like you all had a good time on the 4th. Wow! THe kids are so high up from Brian throwing them they look like they could be hanging from an invisible string.

Anonymous said...

Sorry forgot to sign my name on the 9th comment - Aunt Linda

Michelle said...

Your children look like they have much personality. Especially Savanna. She reminds me of you - with the tights on her head... he he.

Anonymous said...

Yikes! The kids look like they are having a blast being thrown up sooo high!! Savanna's 'do is hilarious...reminds me of us when we were little...always creating new "fashions" with ordinary clothing items!! love you! Liz

Anonymous said...

Had fun with you as always. Sparkler pictures turned out cute!!
Heather

Anonymous said...

Ok, so if I am the mom that the flying high pictures are for - I have to say something to my son - ARE YOU CRAZY???? Please, if you are going to do it - I know the kids love it - you can see on their faces, then please just not quite so high and please never again over pavement! Thanks my son! Can't wait to be there to celebrate your birthday with you. I love you,
Mom