"You and I who still enjoy fairy tales have less reason to wish actual childhood back. We have kept its pleasures and added some grown-up ones as well." -C.S. Lewis
Thursday, July 5, 2007
While I was making dinner......
I found the girls washing their hair and feet in the sink. I shocked them when I walked in on them and they giggled alot. I thought it was a fun memory for them to look back on.
HiBil, Thing's got kind of crazy. I'll call you as soon as it get's slow. These pixs are so adorable.. Gosh i miss those kid's so bad :( I look so forward to seeing you all....
3 comments:
So cute! I remember when my sisters and I used to do that...only we were a bit messier!
Amanda H
thats really cute! I am guessing Savannah is the one with the ideas and Celia follows??
HiBil,
Thing's got kind of crazy.
I'll call you as soon as it get's slow.
These pixs are so adorable..
Gosh i miss those kid's so bad :(
I look so forward to seeing you all....
Post a Comment