Monday, July 16, 2007
Virginia here we come.
We are taking off for Virginia tomorrow. I am sooooo excited. Gramma left last night and now we are packing for our trip. I thought I would post a couple pictures of the kids before we left. Jordan and Savanna were playing in these boxes one morning while Gramma was getting ready. They would all gather around her in the bathroom. It was cute. I will try to post from VA but I do not know if I will be able to. Have a great week!! P.S. I will miss all of you Georgia friends.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I know you'll have fun in Virginia, but we'll certainly miss you down here!
Hi! Can't wait to see you guys! Drive carefully and have a SAFE trip. We love you, Linda, Ava and Jacqueline
Don't leave Rolla- you will be missed, but when you get back we will have to get together- cuz then we leave! That is too long with out hanging out. Love ya, have a safe trip! See ya when you get home-
love Hatte
hey! have a safe trip! can't wait to see y'all
~reaghan
Billie,
Have a great time! We will miss you, but we hope your trip is wonderfully fun and blessed. Love you!
HAVE FUN!!!
ANDREA
Bill I can't get over how grown up Jordan is looking. Look forward to seeing you tomarrow Aunt Linda
Post a Comment