Tuesday, July 31, 2007
We're back
Well, we are finally home after a wonderful trip to Virginia. We actually returned home late Sunday night but I have not had the time to post until now. We had such a good time. I miss everyone like crazy but I am glad to be back in our home and to be settling back into our life in GA. It was a busy trip. Full of laughs and good times. I ran out of camera battery at about day 2 so I had to wait until Brian came (a week later) to charge back up. I hope you enjoy our pictures and can imagine a little about our trip back to VA.
Aunt Jenny was able to get us a 2 week pass to the YMCA. We only went one day but it was fun. Mea loved holding Jordan and running through the water shoots with him. He loved it too.
One night Debra made us a picnic dinner and afterwards we all went to Dairy Queen. It was yummy and I liked it because it was near my old house and it reminded me of going there alot when we lived there. Aunt Biz came with us too. Sissy's kids dropped their cones and all the kids had messy faces.
Savanna and Charlie are great friends.
When we stayed at Kate and Clay's we were near a park. I took the kids there to burn off some steam and I had fun too. Jordan loved exploring and going down the slide. The static would make his hair go crazy.

At the rehearsal dinner the food was amazing. Jordan loved it and I loved all his silly faces. I thought this one captured him really well.
Papa Bill and Celia. She wasn't really mad, although her face looks like it. I was so glad to see my Dad (and Mom). He is a real trooper coming all that way for 2 days. And doesn't he look fabulous?
This picture is a little blurry but Clay and Dad look so cute I had to post it. I miss you guys.
I borrowed this dress from Aunt Jenny and I really liked it. Although, the dress I wanted to borrow for the wedding didn't work out, I was thankful for "The Smith's" clothes all week.
Katie and Wes were sooo cute together. Maybe this will be the next VA wedding we attend!!!
Friday Night Card Night in VA. Maggie and I teamed up against Matt and Joey. They had been wanting a chance to seek revenge on us since we bet them and egged them at Christmas break. The boys did win so at the wedding we had to do a funny dance in the circle. It was a fun night.
And Now.....Mr. and Mrs. Jordan Smith. They were adorable. I loved being apart of their wedding and I can't wait to spend time with them as a married couple. I hear they are having a grand time on their honeymoon. What a perfect pair.
So, that wraps it up for our trip to Virginia. I wish my camera had been working more of the time. We have another wedding to go to in late August so I will try to get better shots then. (Rachel and Drew) Miss all of you Virginia folks!! Thanks Smiths, VanRyckeghems, and Hughes for taking us into your home. We loved being with all of you. Marie, I know your blurking out there.......Thank you so much for allowing us to stay with you. I had such a great time chatting and getting to know you better. Hopefully your family can come stay with us sometime. Thank You!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
It looks like you had such a great time! WE missed you and are glad you are back!!
glad you had such a great time, jordan and nelle are so cute what a perfect couple. little jordy and aslan look alike...hope we can get them together soon. love you.
Bill sorry we never got to the thrift store...the wedding just came up to quickly. Great pictures - thanks for keeping us updated. Love and miss you all
A.Linda
Billa,
tearing up here as I read your post...missing you all so very much!!!So grateful that you guys took the time to come and be with us for the big day. Thanks for being such a great friend and example to my kids..can hardly believe my little Jordy boy is married. What a wonderful celebration and what a precious couple hey! I ditto your thanks to Eric and Marie for having you and Sara in for the week..What generous, loving, Godly people they are! They helped make Jord and Nelle's wedding all the more special...
Love you Billa..kisses to the kids for me.
A.Jen
Great pictures! So glad you guys had a good time.
We miss you guys to! Things are too quiet here without you! Love you tons!
Hey Billie-
Looks like you guys had a great time. Sounds nice hangin with your family. Glad your back, I'll call you this week- Joann
I love Jordans face on the slide-and hair! I was sad our meeting was so brief, but you seemed really busy. have fun settling back in!
Billie! I missed you guys so much! It lookes like you all had a great time! Can't wait to see you soon! Talk to you later! Love you!
~Christa Christa
Oh Sissy,
These are great pixs!
Gosh i can hardly believe this is all over!
I do not want to complain, but it sure went fast and furious!!
I as well Tahnk everyone for housing you all, and making this special Day so Great!!!!
hey i want to send you a little something.I was able to give it to Sar,but not you.. I will send it.. I just arrived home, and 2hour's later, came to work..
We took a wrong suit case when we arrived in Det, so had to take it back..
I love you Bill, and who's wedding in Late Aug? Is it K. R.
Billy,
Sounda like everyone had a great time! J'nelle and Jordan make a sweet couple.....love the pics
I am guilty of blurking also...hee hee...
Love Ya
Deb
I loved seeing pictures from you trip. Can't wait to see you guys!
Heather
Post a Comment