I found this photo hanging on our bedroom door Sunday morning. Savanna had drawn it and hung it up for Brian and I. When I asked her what it was she said, "This is Jesus dying off the cross and they couldn't find his body." I thought it was a great picture.....a stick-man crucifixion. I am going to keep it for her with the special drawings she does for us. She is so fun to listen to and watch. She talks to herself all the time and makes up so many songs about life and the things she hears us saying and singing. Some days when I am tired and need a little nap, I lay Jordan and Cecelia down and Savanna will play in my room by my bed and it is the greatest thing to fall asleep listening to her chit chat to herself. She makes piles with the toilet paper squares and pretends that they are books. When I wake up she has pictures drawn on them and wants me to staple the "book" together. She used up almost an entire roll of bounty towel the other day making Mea a book. She is so fun. I love being with her each day. Enjoy the photo!
Monday, March 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Billie,
I love it! Aren't we blessed mamas? Love you! Jenn :)
Billa;
Precious memories you will have of your kids! Keep the pics they draw and write down their little sayings..they are priceless, especially as they get older. My kids love it when I remind them of things they said and did! Enjoy each and every moment you have watching them grow. Love you Billa, have a good day.
A.Jen
Wow! Gramma is impressed with her artistic ability and even more so with her subject matter. I love you all. As always, kisses and hugs to my sweet peas!
Love you, Mom/Gramma
Post a Comment