Here are a couple more shots of Jordan eating. He really liked this cookie and was very excited about eating it. He still makes a big mess but he is so cute that I don't care. It is going to be hard to leave him when we go away in April. I will be missing our snuggle time at night so much. The girls and Charlie all wore this Roots Football shirt. Aunt Jenna and Uncle Brian bought it for Savanna and it has been a favorite.
***okay I have a little side story here....I am working on this post and Savanna is tracing a photo of Sleeping Beauty and she messed up a bit on her hand and she came over and told me that "It just bothers me, it bothers my feelings." I thought it was funny. She puts words together that she hears me saying and uses them when she thinks they work. I guess now that I think about it, I do the same thing....**
Well anyway. I am staying the night with Sissy the next few nights while Brian is out of town. We have a softball game tonight. It's our first game so I thought I would try to take a couple pictures there. I will post them if I do. It might rain so we will see. Have a great Thursday everyone!!



2 comments:
Billa;
Darling pics of Jordo boy! Please take some pictures of the whole gang while you stay at Sara's okay? We'd love to see all of the kiddos hanging out together and getting crazy! Have fun, I loved it when A. Cath lived with us and all the cousins played together while Cath and I solved the world's problems..HA!Love you Billa,
A.JEn
did you win your game? sounds like fun! tomorrow i have my 8k race and it's going to be chilly- yuck! fixed pancakes for your mr. this morning- he looks good with a beard! love you tons and will get the food-idea list to you soon!
Kate
Post a Comment