Savanna and Mea had a fun time today outside. They made mud pies and had a water fight. They are such good friends. They took turns pouring water down one anothers backs and then one thing lead to another and they were drenched. Savanna started out with her "hair" on but she didn't want to get it muddy or wet so she removed it and put it in a safe spot. A package arrived today from Gramma and Grampa. It included a few goodies for each child. Savanna got paper dolls and her and Mea love them. They had me cut out the clothes so they could play. Thank you Gramma and Grampa. What a special treat.
I have a softball game tonight. I am going to try and remember to take my camera.....I know I say that every week and I always forget. Sorry. I hope you all have a terrific weekend. We'll see some of you soon!!



9 comments:
hey guys! the pictures are adorable! i am glad Buggs and Mea had lots of fun! love you guys!
miss billie,
the first comment listed under "water fight" was from me. I forgot to put my name. oops! luv the pictures! love you!
see yeah tomorrow!
andrea
So cute... were they washing their princess vanities when it started? What a treat that you guys get to be so close. Miss you,
Leslie
Billie,
Cuties! Glad they had fun together.
Love you, Jenn
that reminds me of me & my sissies! they look too cute. i emailed you! love you!
Katy
Hello!
LOVE the pictures of the girls. I'm sure that the kids loved little goodies from Gramma! I know how much little bugy's loves to get mail!
Love ya'll so much! I'll see you guys in a couple hours! :)
Camille
Mea's face is so funny! You should let them get you soaked next time...wouldnt they love that?!
love you-Ginger
hey! i decided to sneak in a comment when you were shopping. hehehe! i'm still luv'n the pictures! they are totally adorable!i love you and see you probably in about an hour!
LuVyAhToNs!
andrea
Cute pics. I haven't seen Mea forever...she looks like her Daddy. Cute girls they look like they had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment