This morning Brian had an early meeting and my softball practice was canceled so I decided to make waffles with the girls and we watched the "The Secret Garden" together out in the living room. (One of their favorite things to do.) I thought it would be fun to call some other Moms and see if they wanted to meet together and take our girls to a play. A couple Moms could come so we got ready and I took Savanna and Mea to "The Secret Garden". It was alot of fun. We sort of dressed up for the occasion. Bugs took her baby and Mea wore her Christmas dress. She looked really sweet. My "Mommy's helper" (and friend) was in the play and she did a great job. It was a darling little theater, (Dakota Fannings starting place) and they have an upcoming Christmas play I want to talk Brian into trying out for. I thought it would be a fun thing for our family to do. If it wasn't a whole lot of time. Anyway, we had a ball. It was fun to watch the girls take pictures with the actors afterwards. It was like they were famous and Savanna asked me "Is she real?" They have a couple other kid shows coming up and maybe one Cels could go to. Some Disney ones I think. We had a good time, and I hope you like the photos.
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Bil, So sweet ... glad it was fun!
Love you Jenn :)
Hi BillieJeanne! Love the pictures and I'm glad that you guys had fun at the play. Fuzzy is looking more like you every day! We spent the day hanging out at our place with Mom and Dad and had pizza for dinner. We are starting to get sad that they will be moving soon so we are trying to spend as much time with them as we can. Ava doesn't know about the move yet, but I know that we will be coming down to visit often. I can't wait for our girls to play together again! Also, I showed Jackie the pics of you and Fuzzy tonight and she kept pointing at Fuzzy and saying "Baby Jackie". It must be the blonde hair. Anyways, please give hugs and kisses to the kids from us and tell them we love them. Love to you and Brian as well! Love, Linda
bil- sorry i didn't get a chance to chat with you this weekend. the pictures are darling. everyday i get more excited about seeing you guys and relaxing in the SUN! have a heavenly-minded day!!!!Kate
Hey Billie! The pictures are great. You always seem to have so much fun with the kids. I can't wait for spring to come up here in the cold white north, especially since Aidan is afraid of the snow. It makes for a very LONG winter inside. We love you all and miss you so much!! It is great to see so many pictures so often! Give the kids kisses from us all! Love you, Jenna
Jenna-It was so fun to see/read your comment. I am glad you get the chance to check the blog. I thought it was so funny that Aidan is afraid of the snow. Well not fun for you but a fun thing it will be to look back on and tell him about when he is older. We love you and miss you all too. Hopefully one of these winters we will get up there to visit and enjoy the snow. Love you- Billie
sara,
Oh My!!!! That smile of Bugs...looks just like my charlie!
Love Deb
Post a Comment