I thought these photos were cute of the girls sleeping. I know I already posted shots of them asleep but they are just so peaceful and cute when they sleep. And I thought it was fun with their new pillows, Savanna's tights (HAIR!!) and Celia's crazy position. It is always an adventure checking in on them at night. Savanna has usually changed her outfit, added hair, or lost all her clothes. Sometimes Celia is sleeping in front of the door, stuck between the bed rail or snuggled up close to "Sissy".
Thursday, March 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
So cute. Kids are so sweet sleeping. She sleeps in a hat??? that is adorable.
LOVE the HAIR!!! :)
Bethany- She sleeps, plays, eats etc etc..(except church) in TIGHTS on her head. She calls it "hair". She wants long hair to braid and put pony tails in so she wears tights on her head and puts baretts and pony tail holders in the legs of the tights. I've gotten used to her wearing them everywhere and I don't really notice it much anymore. Until we go into a store and someone comments about her "hat" or "stockings". She always tells them it is her "HAIR". It's cute.
Hi Billie! If Fuzzy wants more "hair", I will gladly donate some of Ava's. I LOVE the pictures! The girls look so sweet. Please tell them and Buddy that Uncle Billy, Auntie Linda, Ava and Jackie love and miss them! Same to you and Brian. Love, Linda
Post a Comment