Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Spring is here



We have been enjoying the spring weather here is Georgia!! It has been wonderful to let the girls go outside and play. Our yard is completely fenced so they can play out by themselves while I get some things done inside. I leave the windows open so they can call me if they need to. It is fun to play and work out there with them too. We have been working on some yard projects so the nice weather is great. And thanks again Mom and Dad for the wagon....we also use it as a wheelbarrow. The girls LOVE it. Aunt Kate and Uncle Dookie, thank you again for the tent and tunnel. It is always a favorite. We love spring and being able to get outside. Anyone want a vacation??? To sunny GA? We also love visitors!! hee hee Aunt Jenny, Maggie, Melissa?????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silly Billa!
We'd love to come for a visit and have tried to figure out a way to come for Mag's break..don't think it's going to work out but we'll see. The girls look adorable and I love the pig tails!
A.Jen

Jenn said...

They are so cute!! Love you Bil. Jenn :)

Bethany said...

Cute Hair. I love spring. It has been 70's and 80's here I just love it. All the doors and windows open...fresh air and the kids outside ALL DAY LONG. NICE.

Anonymous said...

yes--I stuck reid outside today and totally agree! They can get their energy out and I can finally do the dishes :) The kids look reat Bil!
Love Ginger