I am so glad today is Sunday. It means a new week. Last week seemed to go forever. Everyone here has been or is sick. (except me) It may be the pollen or a virus going around, either way, it stinks having sick kids. Above is a picture of Jordan playing in the sink. He was so messy after lunch that he required more than a wipe down. He loved trying to catch the water. He was amazed that his hands could go right on through without getting anything. I also squirted him with the sprayer and he loved it. All was going well until he discovered the knives in the sink next to him and started climbing over. I am going to try to take some shots of the kids outside this week. It has been in the 70's-80's for the past week or two and we have been outside alot. Brian set up the badminton game yesterday and him and I played one another. I lost. I have to take my camera in to the shop so I may not get too many photos up. We won our game on Thursday. And this week my Dad, Jenny and the kids are coming down to visit. I am so excited. April is almost here....can you believe it? Jordan will be one soon. Wow.... I hope everyone has a good week.
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Such a handsome little guy, Jim and I both thinks he looks like you Billie. I miss you guys, wish I could give you a BIG hug. We will be back in VA in June want to come and visit at the same time? Love to keep up with you this way. Love you, Leslie
When will you be in VA? I might be there around graduation time so maybe we could plan to see each other. That would be great!! Lets plan something for sure. I miss you too.
Dear Billa;
Some weeks do feel long, especially when the kids are sick...but trust me, some day you will look back and think how quickly the time went by! Glad to hear your weather is nice..that always helps! Have a great time with you dad and Jenny this week. Tell them we all said hello.
Love you,
A.Jen
Hello!
I hope this week is going ok! It is only monday but that's ok! Hope the kids are doing well. Give them all kisses and hugs from me! Love you!
Camille
Billie,
Jordan is so cute! He looks like he is having a good time! I miss all of you. Give the kids a hug and kiss and tell them G-Dee Dee says hi. Have a great time with your Dad!
Love Deb
Jordan is so sweet, Ilvoe the nakes babies :)
--hey I know those vitamins in the back...lillypads, right? have a great day!
Ginger
Billie,
May the tender mercies of our Savior fill your heart with joy in this new week! And may you be reminded that in EACH moment His mercies are new!!
Love you and thank God for you,
Jenn :)
Don't forget to call me for some hot fudge sundaes soon!! :)
Aunt Jen and Mag- Thanks for chating last night and all the laughs. Can't wait to see you this summer...hopefully for Mel's grad...we will see. love you
Camille -thanks for keeping up with the blog. Can't wait to see your show and to see you Friday.
Deb-"Come to Georgia" when are you coming for a visit? Manda will be here soon. I will post some pics when they come. love you too
Ginger-I always wonder if people will notice all the junk in the background of my pictures. hee hee. They are "Organic Frog" vitamins for the kids. They could be called lily pad?? Iam not sure. You must have some too. Can't wait for you to come in May. Keep me posted.
Jenn- Thanks so much for calling me and praying with me today. It was great to talk to you. It reminded me of when I was in your care group and I would call you to pray with me...hee hee oh the days...Thanks for being such a faithful friend. love you
hey! the pictures are adorable! love you and miss you guys!
andrea H.
I just love seeing all these pictures. Our little fella does love his bath time, no matter where it is! Kisses and Hugs to my sweet babies. We'll see you very soon!!! Yeah!!!!
Love, Mom/Gramma
Hello again. I love to look at the blog all the time. I just love ya'll so much! You're such a big part of my life. I can't wait to see the kids growing up so much. But I hope not too qick! That would be great if you could come see the show. Love you and missing ya'll tons!
Camille
Post a Comment