Friday, March 16, 2007

Listening to books




The girls love to listen to books on tape. Grampa and Gramma have bought them some really fun ones. They snuggle close in their bed and Savanna turns the pages as the story moves along. They also listen to them at night (w/out the book). It is cute to see them snuggling and listening intently as the story holds their attention. Their favorite for bedtime is "Curious George". Savanna loves the "Ballet Stories" during the day because the pictures are amazing. Thank you Gramma and Grampa for these wonderful gifts. I also like to listen them with the girls.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Savanna's hair is getting thick! they look like angels!-sp?

Love ya!
kate

Anonymous said...

My heart just fills with joy when I see them snuggling. Maybe Gramma can lay in bed, snuggle and listen too next time I visit.
I love you so much!!!! Mom/Gramma

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I finally found out how to write on the little comment thing. Love the pictures of the girls. Give them kisses for me!

Love you!
Camille

Leslie said...

I have been looking for good books for Mady to listen to... thank for the post...Love you, Leslie