Well, Brian and I have officially made it to the 7 year mark...hee hee. It has been an amazing 7 years. I couldn't ask for a better husband and best friend. At some point in most everyday I wonder to myself how I was so blessed to have him as my husband. I really don't deserve him. He loves me without any hesitation and honors me in every way. I love spending my time with him. He loves God with all his heart. He desires to be the best husband and seeks to find out ways to make me the happiest wife. He is also the best Dad. The girls love him so much. And although I would like to believe I got a "Momma's boy" it really isn't so. He wants Daddy most times over me. Brian will call me when he is coming down the street after work so that we can greet him in the driveway. He can hardly get in the driveway because when they see his truck they run straight to it and jump up at the sides trying to get to him. I love it. These 7 years have been some of the best years of my life. I thank God for them and for all He has done in my life in those 7 years. I look forward to, Lord willing, the years I have ahead with Brian. Each day is a blessing and I wake up every morning loving him more and more. Happy Anniversary "lovey", (thanks Tim and Arlynn) you have my heart and you always will. All my love to you everyday.
Here are some photos from our day yesterday.
(Click on photo to enlarge)

Brian had to serve on sound set up yesterday so I woke up after he was gone. Here is a note he left for me. I don't know if you can read it or not but it was very sweet.

When we left for church I found this on the driveway in chalk. The kids smeared it but it was very cute.....especially the miss-spelling. Which you may have noticed on the card as well. I love that about him too. hee hee

We went out alone for the day and Aaron and Sara watched the kids. Then at night we all went to the pool. Celia had every safety device on possible. And she still only stepped into the water.

Jordan loved getting tossed in the air. I was a little scared. Isn't he high?

Here are the girls when we were leaving. I thought the towels were a little small...just teasing.
It was a great day. And when I really think about it....everyday is a great day. Thanks to all of you who wished us well. We love you and miss you so much. Hopefully this next year in our marriage will bring lots of love and TONS OF VISITS TO VA. Gotta run...it's another great day here is GA and Brian is off, so times a wastin'.
8 comments:
Billa,
Such a sweet note from your honey (isn't he still "Mr."?)..and I love the misspelled words..I have a honey who does that too and that's why I love it when he writes me notes!
You guys are a great example to all who know you. Your love and respect for each other is very evident. Thanks for giving us a glimpse of your special day. We hope you make lots of trips our way too!
Love to all,
A.Jen
Happy Anniversary!
SOunds like you had a nice time. You and Brian are such a wonderful, godly example of a marriage that is stayed on the rock of Christ. Kris and I are both so thankful for you and to God for bringing the two of you together. Your comment about everyday being great made me think of a song that often comes to my mind when an ordinary day seems great, just because I get to spend it with Kris! It's a country song, so I'm guessin' you know it - "Just another day in Paradise"
Love and miss you!
Dear Billie Jeanne, I love the pictures! My favorite is the one with Brian throwing Jordan up in the air. He makes it look so effortless!!! Sorry again that I didn't get a chance to wish you a Happy Anniversary on the phone. I'll try my best to call you tomorrow. Love, Linda
Bil, you look adorable with baby-boy! Your kind words to Brian are very encouraging. I have got the greatest sisters-in -law in the world!
Love you!
K.
Hey Billie- Brian is so sweet!! Glad you guys had a wonderful anniversary. A great husband and kids are one of god's greatest gifts!
Oops, I forgot, that one was from me- Joann!!!
I saw you on Sunday- knowing it was your anniversary and totally didn't wish you a happy one- sorry guess it was the heat and yucky smoke smell- I hope you had a wonderful day with your hunny- i so appreciate you both, thank you for your godly example to all of us! love ya girly!
Brian and Billie,
I am grateful and I KNOW Chad is grateful as well for the Godly example you are to us of a Godly marriage. So grateful to serve the Lord with guys. We love you! Chad and Jenn
Post a Comment